New England winters are cold and long. By the time May rolls around, locals are looking for any opportunity to relax outside and let the sun warm their faces. Here are a few restaurant with patios perfect for dining al fresco.
1. River Bar- Assembly Row. There is more to Assembly Row than shopping. It's a great place to grab dinner and see a movie. Enjoy a drink on River Bar's patio complete with couches, fire pits and water views.
2. The Independent- Union Square. This beautifully set patio gives the feeling of being out of the city. Perfect for a relaxed Sunday brunch.
3. Winter Hill Brewing Company- Winter Hill. This sunny patio is a great addition to Winter Hill's Broadway. Go for the amazing hand-cut fries and stay for the home brewed beers on tap.
4. Rosebud American Kitchen and Bar- Davis Square. This charming restaurant has created an equally charming outdoor space. Enjoy all of Davis Square without being distracted by the street traffic.
5. Bronwyn- Union Square. Beer and pretzel lovers rejoice! Here is German fare that has everything you want and need.