The sun is out and patio seating is on the menu. Cambridge has dozens of restaurants with outdoor seating. Here are my top 5.
1. Harvest - Harvard Square. Tucked away in Harvard Square is the always delicious Harvest, featuring a large patio with a stunning stone fireplace.
2. Daedalus - Harvard Square. Daedalus has a perfect deck on the second floor. This outdoor space has both shade and sun options.
3. Oleana - Outside Inman Square. This urban oasis makes you feel like you are miles from the city. Make sure to leave room for dessert!
4. Atwood's Tavern - East Cambridge. You may know this restaurant for the live music, but the patio out back is definitely noteworthy. They also allow dogs!
5. Dante - East Cambridge. Dante is located on the backside of the Royal Sonesta. This patio has a stunning view of the Charles River and the Boston Skyline. Enjoy a drink and watch the boats pass by.